Webinar Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Time: 12:00 PM ET
Evolving customer demands and transformative technology are reshaping how utilities produce, deliver, and bill for electric power services—while reducing carbon dependencies and enhancing reliability.
American Electric Power (AEP), Duke Energy, and Entergy represent industry trailblazers for their advancements in integrating microgrid solutions, energy storage, and distributed energy resources (DERs) into utility operations. Black & Veatch’s own designed and built microgrid also demonstrates the system performance and sustainability benefits available within the industry today.
This webinar enables participants to hear directly from technology leaders at each of these companies and gain important insights and lessons learned on:
- Engaging with customers around their energy needs
- Identifying new solutions and services to offer customers
- Evolving the existing utility business model to meet customer expectations
- Discussing new products and services, such as energy storage and microgrids, with regulators
- Christopher Johnson, AEP, Director, Enterprise Innovation & Technology
- Adam Nygaard, Business Development Manager for Duke Energy
- Josh McIlvoy, Entergy’s DER Development and Operations Manager
- Ben Edgar, Black & Veatch Business Development Manager for Distributed Generation and Microgrids